[PlanetCCRMA] Any known USB audio interfaces that actually have four outputs that show up in Jack?

Nexxus Six nexxusix at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 15:24:37 PDT 2010

Sean,
I've had good results with Behringer's UCG102 for about $40USD. It has one input for guitar, and a stereo output for headphones...

Try searching a few of the music sites (eg. Guitarcenter.com, Musiciansfriend.com) for USB audio...
Also check ALSA's hardware compatibility site. Not all USB (audio) devices play nice with Linux.

Hope this helps...

Cheers,
Michael