[PlanetCCRMA] Fwd: jack2

Simon Lewis simon.lewis at slnet-online.de
Mon Apr 19 10:42:17 PDT 2010

Hi Fernando

I have been using Jack2 for many months with the default planetccrma
settings on fc12 x86-64 - never had any problems. Admittedly pulse-audio
was deliberately removed on this and the previous fc11 installation.

## Automatically appended by the Planet CCRMA jack-audio-connection-kit
* - rtprio 99
* - memlock 4194304
* - nice -10

Simon