[PlanetCCRMA] yum repo broken for centos 5 ???

Tracey Hytry shakti at bayarea.net
Wed Sep 30 17:00:53 PDT 2009

> Strange. I did recreate the metadata yesterday (some lisp related
> updates). I will do that now again just in case. If the issue persists I
> would suspect caching somewhere in the path from ccrma to your
> computer...

Here's something that seemed to work for me(at least with caching problems):

Using a browser(Firefox), go to the url(in your case http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/centos/linux/planetccrma/5/i386/).

Try reloading the page a few times, then go to the repodata/ and repoview/ directories and reload them a few times.

See if anything changes.  If the files you need show up, go to your xterm(or however you get updates) and see if it works then.

Good luck!