[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora 11 x86_64

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Mon Sep 14 16:59:09 PDT 2009

Hello all,

 Just installed F11 at work.  For the first in a while I find that's a
good one.  I was deceived by F9 and F10 for various reasons related to
the work environment and I'm still using F8 x86_64 at home for CCRMA.

  Is the supprt for Fedora 11 x86_64 good ?  are there any major issues
in getting some standard apps (Ardour, Hydrogen, Qsynth, qjackctl,
Zyn, ...) to work ?  If not, I might be installing F11 at home, but I
surely do not want to take too much of a risk regarding the sound
applications nor would I want to spend the time reverting back to F8 if
things are more or les broken in F11 for the x86_64 platform.  Sound
card is M-Audio 1010LT, keyboards are M-Audio via USB.

Al