[PlanetCCRMA] FC11 emacs unknown option -sclang

andersvi at notam02.no andersvi at notam02.no
Fri Sep 11 01:26:14 PDT 2009

    FL> On Thu, 2009-09-10 at 20:02 +0200, andersvi at notam02.no wrote:
    >> This kind of fiddling has very little to do with planetccrma.

    FL> Well, yes and no. I'd be very interested in the outcome (sorry, I'm too
    FL> busy right now to try to debug this), in particular if there is a patch
    FL> that could be added to the Planet CCRMA builds for fc11...

Ive committed a fix to sclang-interp.el which makes 'emacs -sclang' run
here (tested w. emacs 22 and 23).  I sent the new version of
sclang-interp.el in an earlier mail in this thread.

The trouble Felix has now seems to come from an old version getting
loaded.

Felix, you need to make sure the new version gets loaded (and the old
version does not...).

if you could post the output of the following eval'ed in the emacs youre
trying with, it might provide some hints:

(locate-library "sclang-interp")

(locate "sclang-interp")

(describe-variable 'load-path)

(find-file (locate-library "sclang-interp"))