[PlanetCCRMA] FC11 emacs unknown option -sclang

andersvi at notam02.no andersvi at notam02.no
Thu Sep 10 11:02:58 PDT 2009

This kind of fiddling has very little to do with planetccrma.  If you
followup on this, I suggest we move over to the sc-users mailing list.

    F> Value:
    F> (("scmail" . ....

This is the 'old' value, ie. the standard sclang-interp gets required
from somewhere before the new version i sent gets any chance.

The easy way atm is to type 'emacs -f sclang-start' instead to start the
show.  Or control more carefully what emacs is loading at startup.

-anders