[PlanetCCRMA] new kernel - openGL

Tracey Hytry shakti at bayarea.net
Fri Sep 4 18:33:00 PDT 2009

Hi, I noticed that there is a new rear time kernel on the ccrma repos;  so I installed it the other night.

I didn't get a chance to check out the audio yet, but I've discovered something very interesting:

When I run "glxgears" IT NOW WORKS!

This is the first RT kernel in a very long time that openGL seems to be workining on (at least in my simple test).

Did anyone else who was resigned to not running 3D graphics in ccrma-rt kernels notice this?

2.6.29.6-1.rt23.4.fc11.ccrma.x86_64.rt   --  NVIDIA Driver Version:185.18.14