[PlanetCCRMA] PD-extended 41.4 works !

Tue Oct 27 12:19:33 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 11:59 -0700, Jeff Sandys wrote:
> Fernando,
> Thanks for packaging PD-extended 41.4 into fedora and freshrpms required
> packages.  I loaded them last night, did a quick tryout and it worked ok.
> The install was cleaner than Hans' fedora package, and the fonts workout ok.

Glad it is working for you... I made a few tweaks with the package I
just released, release -2 (thanks to Ed Berdahl here at ccrma for
pointing out that I was not including the default.pdsettings file...
doh! - so now the most useful external collection are loaded by default
if you don't have a .pdsettings file in your home directory)