[PlanetCCRMA] CentOS 5, Ardour and BCF2000

Raphael Raccuia rafael.raccuia at blindekinder.com
Fri Oct 23 14:47:38 PDT 2009

Hi Roy,
I just connected my BCF2000 successfully to Ardour... (as a Mackie
emulator, Logic mode (hold 3rd select button while turning BCF on))
I followed these instructions:
http://ardour.org/files/manual/sn-mackie.html
In my installation (F10, Ardour 2.8.2), I changed the lines indicated in
this file (not corresponding in the doc):
/etc/ardour2/ardour_system.rc and of course in ~/.ardour2/ardour.rc
I tried that in u-studio one year ago, but files was overwritten while
closing Ardour... Now it seems to be ok.