[PlanetCCRMA] setting up new system with Delta 1010LT + Intel HDA

Nicholas Manojlovic nicholasmanojlovic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 23:37:40 PST 2009

It's probably a silly big that is causing the media check to fail.

The 'upgrade' method of installing is unreliable, IMO. Its best to start
from a cleanly formatted drive. I can't work out if this is what you did or
not.

Remember that KDE is not installed unless you select that as an option.

I never particularly liked Fedora 11 anyway on my hardware - I haven't yet
given F12 a go.

It might be worth having another go at installing again from scratch

Cheers