[PlanetCCRMA] book on ccrma?

Juan Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Nov 18 09:59:08 PST 2009

Hi Bruce,

I guess the problem is time and the rate of change on applications and
methods. Plus you have to test things before you write about them.

Furthermore there are several paths you might want to go. On one side
there is Kernel and system's savvy people, and on the other audio and
music inclined engineers, performers and composers. Could we use the
same kind of language on both groups?.

But don't get me wrong I am in favor of a PlanetCCRMA wiki knowing that
it requires a lot of volunteer time and effort.

  --* Juan