[PlanetCCRMA] Those Edirol USB Midi Interfaces

Sean Beeson seanbeeson at gmail.com
Sun May 3 20:39:26 PDT 2009

HI list,

Because the simple Edirol UM-1x USB Midi Interface has always just
worked under Fedora for a few versions right out of the box for me, I
am thinking most of the Edirol and the Cakewalk(made by Roland =
Edirol) USB interfaces are going to work. It seems to be a safe
assumption, but I am just curious if anyone has had any trouble with
any of them with more than one MIDI in/out port. I am mainly looking
at the Edirol UM-3EX and the Cakewalk/Roland UM-3G.

Thank you,

--Sean