[PlanetCCRMA] Selling computers with Planet CCRMA packages

Ed Cullerton ecullert at fnal.gov
Wed Mar 18 11:11:47 PDT 2009

Hi,

I would first like to thank everyone at Planet CCRMA for doing the hard work that makes Linux DAW's possible.  I am exploring the possiblity of selling/ shipping computers with Fedora + Planet CCRMA already installed.  I think that this is the best configuration available for linux music creators out there.  It's a pretty basic question, but the more I research, the more confusing this question gets.  I would really appreciate some guidance from any experts out there.  It would be a wonderful world if musicians could simply buy a cheap computer, turn it on, and start making music!

Thank you very much,
Ed Cullerton