[PlanetCCRMA] planet ccrma package signature - import failes

Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale Arnaud.Gomes at ircam.fr
Tue Mar 3 13:14:22 PST 2009

Simon Fielding <s.fielding at wmcce.org> writes:

> to do with packagekit so I killed that and tried to re-import the key. I
> got a message saying that the key was already installed so I just
> carried on with the install. It all seemed to work OK. I can't promise

The key is imported automatically when you install the
planetccrma-repo package. Installing it yourself beforehand is still
supported but not really necessary, nor even useful unless you can get
it through a secure channel (downloading the key and the package from
the same server gives you no added security).

--
Arnaud