[PlanetCCRMA] usb audio interface comparisons

francis keyes fkeymo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 16:44:23 PDT 2009

I'm surprised to hear that the M-Audio USB stuff isn't well supported.  From
what I gather at the ALSA site the Edirol USB interfaces are not working
fully either.

Does anyone have experience with a USB audio interface that  works well with
Fedora / ALSA / CCRMA?

At bare minumum I need two balanced outputs and 96khz sample rate
capability.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

--Francis