[PlanetCCRMA] kernel-rt not in bootmenu ?

Fri Jun 12 18:28:23 PDT 2009

On Sat, 2009-06-13 at 00:57 +0200, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to install the kernel-rt (not the PAE version) from Planetccrma
> testing on my Fedora 11.
>
> rpm -q kernel-rt and yum list kernel-rt tell me it's installed. But I
> don't see it in /boot/grub/grub.conf and I can't see it and can't
> select it in my boot menu. Anything wrong ?

Something must have gone wrong during the original install of the kernel
package.

You could rpm -e it and reinstall... it should always appear in the
menu. You could also check that the rest of the install is fine by
checking it with "rpm -V kernel-rt".

BTW, there is no kernel in planetcore-testing for fc11, that is only for
fc10 (in fc11 the repo is there but is empty so far).