[PlanetCCRMA] planetccrma-apps and audacity

Fri Jul 31 10:36:10 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-23 at 15:45 +0200, tom-ipp wrote:
> Hi,
> could the planetccrma-apps metapackage depends on audacity OR
> audacity-freeworld ?
> If agree, I could prepare patch.

I don't think that is possible ("logical" operations on dependencies).
We could depend on a made up dependency explicitly provided by both
packages, but that would involve modifying both packages (and getting
both packagers to agree on what to provide).