[PlanetCCRMA] X-Edit functionality in Linux

Nexxus Six nexxusix at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 18:12:38 PDT 2009

Strange.... I just manually "drilled down" through several files and folders on my system, and can see gtk.h!

Why this wont show up in a search, is perhaps something I'm doing wrong... Well, at any rate, I have the file, I just need to figure out how to get the Makefile to recognize it... if i can do that, I think I'll be in business.

My gtk.h files are located where yours is:
/usr/include/gtk-1.2/gtk/gtk.h
/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtk.h

Maybe I need to modify the makefile script?

-NexxuSix