[PlanetCCRMA] X-Edit functionality in Linux

Wed Jul 22 10:39:45 PDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 10:06 -0700, Nexxus Six wrote:
> Hi all...
> Well, I have upgraded from Fedora Core 8 to Fedora Core 10, and I'm
> trying to compile gdigi, but I get this message:
>
> [NexxuSix at localhost gdigi-0.1.8]$ make
> make: *** No rule to make target `gtk/gtk.h', needed by `gdigi.o'.
> Stop.

The software you are trying to build does not get the include file
location from pkgconfig. If you have the right packages installed you
should find the includes in /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtk.h (or -1.2,
depending the the version the software needs).

-- Fernando