[PlanetCCRMA] Notation editors?

David Ford dford at ansur.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 9 02:35:16 PST 2009

Hi Thomas
You could try Mike Knudsen's UltimuseLX ( http://www.mjknudsen.org ) -
admittedly it isn't fully open source and he wrote it a long time ago,
before the 'standard way of doing things' - but it has worked great for
me on Planet since FC3.
The whole thing is just under 3Mbyte - if your looking for light and
straightforward! I've added (with Mike's blessing) a pcl to pdf
converter to my set-up so I can save the screen print as a pdf - saves a
lot of paddling in the lilypond!

David