[PlanetCCRMA] 64 bit devel package for FC8

Mike Mazarick mazarick at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 5 05:20:28 PST 2009

Nando,   like most of the CCRMA world, I'm running   However, I saw this little note you'd

> So far the most "stable" realtime kernel for me has been is

> (if we are talking about recent kernels, of course).

I've already got the kernel, but since I have to compile a module, I'll need
the headers in order to use this for music.

I think one is available for Fedora Core 9, but I need Fedora Core 8 (until
the kernel world catches up with the rt requirements).

Please put this on the 'to do' list.

Mike Mazarick