[PlanetCCRMA] Saffire Pro 10 not working on CCRMA/F10 [Solved]

linux media 4 linuxmedia4 at netscape.net
Sat Feb 28 13:26:47 PST 2009

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> Completely on-topic... it would be great!
> -- Fernando

hehe... great, but you forgot to answer the question about loading the
raw1394 module at bootup (I need this for the "step by step" post). For
convenience, I will add it here again...

I see that the raw1394 module doesn't load at bootup or when the
interface is plugged in. Do I put that in /etc/modprobe.conf to have it
load at bootup?

I don't have a /etc/modprobe.conf, but if it goes there, do I just
create it and put...
raw1394
...in the file, and nothing else?

Thanks,