[PlanetCCRMA] Hydrogen and jack not working together

pyrael admin.covenantofblood at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 08:59:05 PST 2009

I can use the main hydrogen outputs and connect to jack (via qjackctl) but
for some odd reason, I can no longer use the separate track outputs. When I
set the feature in hydrogen, hydrogen will automatically close.

Any Ideas on what could be causing this?

thanks

Py

-----
I have gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, tell me to
wait.