[PlanetCCRMA] Success stories with CCRMA and Firewire Audio Interfaces

Chris Nutt chris.nutt at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 12 07:36:28 PST 2009

Hi

If you go to FC10 with ccrma you won't need to compile anything the
required packages are in the ccrma repo.

A list of fully supported devices is here:
http://www.ffado.org/?q=devicesupport%2Flist&filter0=&filter1=&op2=OR&filter2[]=perfect

I would agree with that Focusrite are a good way to go (I have a
Sapphire 26IO and the pres are very good) . I would look down the list
of supported devices and match your requirements with a best fit there
are a few reviews around for sound quality if you search for them.

I don't use midi at the mo so can't help there.

Cheers
Chris