[PlanetCCRMA] CCRMA kernel-rt + ndiswrapper = :-(

David Ford dford at ansur.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 07:15:04 PST 2009

Hi - I had a lot of problems getting my ndiswrapper to work (fc8) and it
turned out to be network-manager changing my config files. Particularly
: /etc/sysconfig/networking/profiles/athome1/keys-wlan0 : where it kept
changing the hex key into text. I turned it off (service network-manager
stop) and removed the icon to prevent clicking it by accident and then
it was easier to get the network card working. But I do have a Netgear
card that I was never able to make work.

David