[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora 9 Webpage Update

Douglas S. Blank dblank at cs.brynmawr.edu
Fri Sep 19 09:19:55 PDT 2008

Just joined the group today, and saw the list message on Fedora9 from a
day ago... serendipity!

Looks like this will do it:

rpm --import
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/RPM-GPG-KEY.planetccrma.txt
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/9/i386/planetccrma-repo-1.1-2.fc9.ccrma.noarch.rpm
yum install stk

Has anyone built the STK binaries for Windows and would be willing to share?

Also, anyone have STK bindings (or an interface, socket or otherwise) in
Python?

Thanks for your services!

-Doug

On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 14:08 -0700, Vivek Ayer wrote:
 > Hi all,
 >
 > Has planetccrma been built for Fedora 9 yet? I keep checking the page
 > and Fedora 10 is due soon. Just wondering.

Yes, it is available for fc9... as usual I have not had time to update
the web pages. Will do.