[PlanetCCRMA] [PlanetCCRMANews] more "testing" kernels, bristol

Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen at zonnet.nl
Mon Oct 20 02:00:48 PDT 2008

I have installed the kernel-rt from planetccrma-testing. I tried to "yum
remove" the older kernel ( the one from from the stable planetccrma
repo). But this was not possible because the planetccrma-core package
requires the old kernel. rpm -e --nodeps did the trick for me.

Maybe with a new kernel-rt release in planetccrma-testing a
corresponding planetccrma-core rpm package should also be released in
planetccrma-testing ?

--

Martin