[PlanetCCRMA] bristol and f9

Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen at zonnet.nl
Mon Oct 13 01:47:09 PDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 12:15:02AM +0200, Jorge Salgueiro wrote:
> bristol in fedora 9 only opens a big white screen... anybody knows how could
> I fix it?

Bristol could use an update also. I compiled version 0.20.8 on Fedora 9
from sources, but I would prefer a precompiled rpm package. I tried to
create an updated rpm package with help from the specfile from the old
src.rpm but didn't succeed. So I had to use the "configure - make -make
install" route. And this one runs fine on my fedora 9 system. Version
0.20.x has some nice new emulations (Roland Jupiter 8 for example). A
new rpm would be welcome.

--

Martin Tarenskeen