[PlanetCCRMA] My Delta 1010 died

Len lenb_99 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 06:49:46 PST 2008

I've had good luck with Echo Audio's Layla24.  It is a discontinued product, now replaced with the Layla 3G.  Both are PCI based.  The Echoaudio alsa drivers are supported by default in alsa (driver is included in the official ALSA distro starting from alsa-driver-1.0.8rc2).  The Echoaudio drivers support a number of Echo audio products, including Layla24 and Layla3G.