[PlanetCCRMA] frebob / edirol fa-66

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Sat May 17 08:07:33 PDT 2008

Hi,

I've been using a FA-101 (the 10 channel version of the FA-66) and
other than having some problems with freebob and previous kernels,
right now it's working perfectly fine and at low latency, As far as I
know there is no functionality missing when used with the Freebob
drivers (anyway there is not much software control available when used
under Windows or Mac OS). I found USB interfaces a little bit more
problematic in the past although recently I resurrected an old M-Audio
Duo and put it to work in sync with the FA-101 (each attached to a
different computer) and it worked perfectly stable and with low
latency.

Cheers,

Hector