[PlanetCCRMA] new kernel-rt test version, qtractor

Fri May 9 07:31:22 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-09 at 10:31 -0400, Hector Centeno wrote:
> Thanks a lot!
>
> I'm running the new kernel in both a laptop and a desktop and haven't
> had any problems. On my laptop 3D rendering is working again.

Glad to hear it is working for you and thanks for the feedback.

> Regarding SuperCollider, What would be the best way to install
> everything? Installing the metapackage supercollider-world? Does the
> upgrade include the latest PV ugens by Josh?

I guess supercollider-world whould pull in all the others, I'm not
positive it will upgrade everything. The latest Josh plugins are part of
the bundle...

-- Fernando