[PlanetCCRMA] jackdmp?

Thu May 1 23:28:18 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-01 at 22:36 -0700, Nexxus Six wrote:
> Fernando,
> Is there a multiprocessor version of jack (called jackdmp, I think)
> for Planet CCRMA, or would I have to compile my own?

It is available through the "testing" repository. First install
"planetccrma-repo-testing" and you should be able to upgrade to a
newer version of jack-audio-connection-kit that includes both the
normal jackd and jackdmp.

You probably want to normally disable the repo and only use it
when you know you want something "unstable" :-)