[PlanetCCRMA] Rough Timeline for Fedora 9 Release / Mixxx

Fri Jun 6 13:22:16 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 18:20 -0400, Vivek Ayer wrote:
> Fernando,
>
> I just wanted to get a rough idea of when the Fedora 9 repo will be
> released.

It is already available in a limited form, many packages did not built
"out of the box" and I have not had time to debug the builds. See this
for a bit more detail on what is there:

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/9/i386/repoview/index.html

I won't be able to get back to building for about a week...

> That way I can be ready by removing the bloat that already
> built up on my Fedora 9 workstation. Also, any chance Mixxx 1.60
> beta3+ will be included? My DJ mixing console (Hercules RMX) works
> only with 1.60+.

Possible I guess, I'll have to take a look when I get back some time.