[PlanetCCRMA] Plugin question

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Wed Jan 30 05:51:01 2008

I'm trying to setup a "rig" for my guitarist, and we need a distortion
plugin. I've installed all the LADSPA plugins I could find with
PlanetCCRMA but none of the ones installed seem to be working. I'm
looking something that is similar to a stompbox style distortion. Either
an overdrive similar to the DigiTech "Bad Monkey" or the Boss "Blues
Driver", or a distortion similar to the Ibenez "Distortion Charger" or
Boss "DS-1". Simple and controllable.

I'm running FC6 with the full Planet CCRMA install including the menus.
We would like to be able to use it RT and as an Ardour plugin. We use
Jack Rack to create our different sounds for each session.

Thanks