[PlanetCCRMA] M-Audio Delta 1010 LT

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Wed Jan 30 05:26:00 2008

I don't know about the Delta 1010LT so I can't help you with the jumper
settings. I have the rackmount Delta 1010.

I'm not in front of my audio workstation atm (day job) :~(
What I do for EnvyControl24, I go to the 3rd tab (Patchbay i think) and
change the output from PCM to the channel of the output.

I have an older EV 1642 sound board that has direct in/outs on each
channel. I use a TRS to stereo cable so my returns are on the same
channel as my sends. In my case, I simply change the PCM setting to the
channel hardware setting. You can then go to the 1st tab (again, I don't
remember the exact name) and link the stereo controls (Link tab at the
bottom) and control mute and output there, just as if it were hardware.
I also have a BCF2000 midi control surface, so I can assign the channel
to a slider if needed.

HTH