[PlanetCCRMA] Renoise comes to Linux

Fri Jan 18 08:36:02 2008

On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 08:55 +0100, Louis van Dompselaar wrote:
> To follow up on my own post; Renoise fails with:
>
> Renoise LOG> Error Message: Could not find 'libjack_0_100_0'. Jack is
> not available.
>
> Would that mean it needs version 0.100.0 and won't work with anything else?

That would indicate that the binary has been linked in a Debian based
system that has imfamously renamed Jack libraries (no end to problems
due to this, search in the jack lists). Complain to the company or get
the source and rebuild it :-)

You could also try symlinking what it wants to the real jack library
that Planet CCRMA has...

-- Fernando