[PlanetCCRMA] New version of jack?

Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano nando at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jan 15 07:56:01 2008

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008, Paul Coccoli wrote:
> jack 0.109.0 is available.  Any chance we could get this in the planet?
>
> I tried compiling Ingen a few months back, but configure failed
> because it requires jack >= 0.107.0.  So I've been "patiently"
> waiting...

Me too, so I'll take care of this when I get back to CCRMA (returning
tonight, but will take me a few days to "sync" with my back email - this
is one random email I read of 5000 unsorted emails in my inbox :-)

-- Fernando