[PlanetCCRMA] udev hang

oliver hyde jamesvanderbeec at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 08:11:01 2008

--0-1433097502-1199895024=:34915

hi
Ive just installed fedora 8 on my system. Have installed the ccrma packages as instructed on the site. When I boot, the system hangs at the starting udev stage. Ive tried installing all of the previously released kernels, none of them work.

Im running a lenovo thinkpad R61 8918-a11, core2 7100, 2gb ram, quadro nvs140, etc.

the standard fedora kernel works great. Is there an easy fix to this problem that wont sacrifice my wireless and power management? or should I just wait till the issue is addressed in a new kernel?

suggestions appreciated

james

 Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.
--0-1433097502-1199895024=:34915