[PlanetCCRMA] drop outs with FC8 and latest CCRMA kernel

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 15:00:02 2008

Hi,

Well, I recently tried using 2.6.22 and I had the same kind of problem
with Jack apps stopping streaming audio from time to time. I had to
finish a project so I installed Ubuntu in a different partition and
using their linux-rt kernel things worked quite smooth (going down to
8ms latency, no dropouts).

Happy new year to you all!

Hector