[PlanetCCRMA] freebob broken today

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 06:40:02 2008

Hi,

After an update this morning (which included Ardour 2.3.1 but I didn't
pay attention to the rest) I can't get Freebob to work again (it was
last night). It fails with the "Is ieee1394 and raw1394 driver
loaded?" error. I checked and I have both libraw1394 and libavc1394
installed but the versions look strange:

libraw1394-1.3.0-3.1.fc8.ccrma
libavc1394-0.5.3-1.fc6

As far as I remember both packages where from ccrma as it was needed
to replace the yuyu ones, right? How did I get a non ccrma fc6 package
for libavc? I checked the CCRMA repository and I don't see libavc1394
there. Is this my problem or should I look somewhere else? At the same
time I discovered I have installed this: libiec61883-1.1.0-1.fc7 (why
fc7 if I'm using fc8?)

Thanks!

Hector