[PlanetCCRMA] Ardour2.2 coming soon?

Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale Arnaud.Gomes at ircam.fr
Thu Feb 14 23:49:01 2008

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando@ccrma.Stanford.EDU> writes:

>> > Maybe not, reading the fine print it turns out that it needs svn lv2
>> > (0.6.0). 
>> Well, I guess I will have to upgrade. :-)
> :-)

It turns out to be more work than just "svn update ; make". It looks
like Dave Robillard won't release the necessary slv2 before Ardour
2.4, probably because it needs testing. In the meantime the svn
version relies on other things from his svn repo. Waiting for the
release to happen will definitely be much easier.

I will try to ask Dave if I understood correctly or if he thinks we
can release a snapshot, but I probably won't be able to work on it
before next week anyway.