[PlanetCCRMA] Curious about build infrastructure & submitting packages

Wade Nelson hollywoodb+ccrma at fastmail.fm
Sun Feb 10 12:15:01 2008

I noticed in a recent Ardour thread mention of a new build
infrastructure so that more than one person can build packages... I'm
curious about how this is going to play out, as well as the possibility
of submitting new packages... I'm fairly proficient at basic packaging
and was considering submitting an srpm for fmit, a graphical instrument
tuner.  It's very useful to me and I thought it might be useful to other
PlanetCCRMA users as well.  I just don't have any place to host it where
I have any significant amount of bandwidth available.

The webpage is http://home.gna.org/fmit/

Wade Nelson
hollywoodb@fastmail.fm
"I may have to share this planet with animals,
but I'm doing my damn best to eat every last one of them."