[PlanetCCRMA] fc7 nvidia, madwifi; ntfs

kelly hirai khirai at ongaku.isa-geek.net
Thu Feb 7 14:58:00 2008

in fedora 5, i had to build the nvidia module myself using nvidia's
module installer.  it placed it in a
place that the livna nvidia init script couldn't find it so,
i had to symlink thusly:

[khirai@kgh nvidia-96xx]$ pwd
/lib/modules/2.6.16-1.2080.16.rdt.rhfc5.ccrma/extra/nvidia-96xx
[khirai@kgh nvidia-96xx]$ ls -l
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 76 Jan 29 20:10 nvidia.ko ->
/lib/modules/2.6.16-1.2080.16.rdt.rhfc5.ccrma/kernel/drivers/video/nvidia.ko

kelly