[PlanetCCRMA] fixing suspend with kernel 2.6.22.10.ccrma and Nvidia

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 19:52:01 2008

Hello,

Does anyone in the list know if suspend to ram works using the
2.6.22.10 CCRMA kernel (which I have to use for Freebob support) and
the proprietary Nvidia driver? I can get it to go into suspend mode
but when returning I only get a blank screen with a segment of the
gnome panel at the bottom corrupted and the mouse pointer (which is
responsive). I can't reset it with ctrl-alt-del. I guess the RT+Nvidia
isn't a very promising combination for suspend, but I'm just wondering
if someone got it working. I'm using the Nvidia driver version
100.14.19, any newer version than that one gives me problems with
Ardour (it uses 90% CPU while idle).

Thanks,

Hector