[PlanetCCRMA] Updating libraw1394, scons, and others...

David Nielson naptastic at comcast.net
Tue Dec 9 22:20:42 PST 2008

Scons has been at version 1.1.0 stable for a long time. Libraw1394 has
been at stable 2.0.0 for a long time. This email is for my benefit: I am
complaining that Fedora isn't updating these packages, and I can't see a
good reason why. This makes a hassle for me, as I have to remove the
Fedora-provided Scons and install the newer version, overwrite
libraw1394 1.3.0 with 2.0.0, before I can even think about compiling the
current RC for libffado and jack.

Grumble grumble. CCRMA is awesome.

David