[PlanetCCRMA] New System

pyrael admin.covenantofblood at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 13:41:42 PDT 2008

OK, well, it seems to me that I could use F8 fairly safely on this computer
and looks pretty stable. I don't like to use the newest release. It seems
that all of the apps I use for recording are now included in F8 and I think
that (unless there is a problem running a quad in 32 bit) the 32 bit F8 will
save me the hassle of flash and other web browser related problems with
64bit.

-----
I have gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, tell me to
wait.