[PlanetCCRMA] MIDI support on jack-rack

Wed Apr 30 06:06:12 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 14:00 +0200, simone www.io-sound.org wrote:
> i managed to overcome this problem (after installing other packages)
> but now i get this when i "make"

I checked the jack-rack source package and this is what you would need:

BuildRequires: gtk2-devel libgnomeui-devel alsa-lib-devel
BuildRequires: ladspa-devel curl-devel
BuildRequires: jack-audio-connection-kit-devel lash-devel
BuildRequires: liblrdf-devel openssl-devel desktop-file-utils

But these might not be the names of the packages in Ubuntu!

I think this is a thread that would get better answers in the Ubuntu
forums or support mailing lists...

-- Fernando