[PlanetCCRMA] using jackd for sound system?

pyrael admin.covenantofblood at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 09:31:49 2007

I am running Fedora 7 with KDE and full CCRMA install

I noticed in the control center under sound and video that jackd is listed
as available for use as the sound server (awesome)
It works fine for most things, but I have no sound when viewing flash
content. Is there a way to configure Flash/jack/arts/alsa or whatever so
that, for example when I listen to pandora radio, that flash will send it's
audio through jackd?

When i choose jackd from the menu in the control panel, it add arts as a
connection and wires it to alsa 1&2 (I have 8 in and 2 out for alsa)

Thanks in advance