[PlanetCCRMA] SuperCollider for fc7?

Mon Oct 15 10:26:01 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 00:57 -0700, Kjell Mikal Hansen wrote:
> I was curious if this package might be in the works at CCRMA
> and if the release would be anytime soon.

It has been available for a while. "yum install supercollider" should
install it. Or if you want all the additional libraries do a "yum
install supercollider-world" (this is only on i386, SuperCollider does
not work on x86_64 natively - actually parts of it work and others would
have to be run as 32 bit apps, complicated).

-- Fernando