[PlanetCCRMA] firewire status in fc7

grae drunkenbird@gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 13:02:01 2007

Hi Hector, thank you very much for your reply!

Yes it did work! :)  I had seen that before but I figured that it
meant that I would have to use that kernel.  (I'm not overly technical
when it comes to kernels and the like)

Anyway I did just install the 1394 libs and it works now.  I think I
may still have some irq sharing problems as I am running on a laptop
that seems to share the firewire with some other devices, but I'll do
some more tests around that.

Whichever way, it's great to be going on fc7!

Thanks a lot,
grae